• Engine: All internal lubricated engine parts, timing belt, pulleys and covers, engine mounts, harmonics balancer, water and oil pump, manifolds, turbocharger housing, internal parts and vanes. Cases, housings, engine block and cylinder heads are only covered if damaged by the failure of an internal lubricated part.
• Front Driveline: All internal lubricated parts, propeller shafts, axle shafts, front hub bearings and constant velocity joints.
• Rear Driveline: All internal lubricated parts, propeller shafts, bearings and axle shafts.
• Automatic Transmission/Transfer Case: All internal transmission lubricated parts, vacuum modulator and torque converter.
• Manual Transmission/Transfer Case: All internal transmission lubricated parts; provided, however, this Limited Warranty does not include any manual clutch, throw-out bearings, pilot bearing or bushing, slave cylinders, pressure plate or clutch master cylinder.
What does it cost?
What is it?.
Q: Are all Superlift branded lift kits covered under the Factory Warranty Assurance Program?
A: Yes. As long as the vehicle is covered by an OEM Drive Train Warranty at the time of installation and claim.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Nothing. It’s FREE.
Q: How do I register for the Factory Warranty Assurance Program?
A: Download and return or complete a simple online registration form.
Q: Is the Factory Warranty Assurance Program transferable?
A: Yes. The FREE “Zero-Stress” Supplemental Drive Train Limited Warranty may be transferred to a subsequent retail purchaser of the covered vehicle. Transfer requests must be made in writing to Factory Warranty Assurance, LLC.
Q: What is the length of coverage?
A: Coverage of the FREE Supplemental Drive Train Limited Warranty is limited to 5 years from the vehicles original in-service date or up to 100,000 miles as long as the vehicle is covered by an OEM Drive Train Warranty.
Q: How are claims paid?
A: After the approved claim has been initiated and authorized repair completed, Factory Warranty Assurance, LLC will pay the designated repair facility directly.
Q: Is coverage contingent on professional installation?
A: No. Coverage is contingent upon installation being performed per Superlift’s installation instructions and use of recommended tire and wheel combinations.
What vehicles are covered?
THE FACTORY WARRANTY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE
What does it cover?
Nothing. It’s FREE.
How do I enroll and how does it work?
Any vehicle equipped with a Superlift branded lift kit that is less than 5 years old from the original in service date, has less than 100,000 miles on the odometer and is covered by an OEM Drive Train Warranty can qualify
Post installation of your Superlift brand lift kit; download and return, or complete a simple online registration form. The form is processed and, pending approval, registered in the Factory Warranty Assurance, LLC database. Confirmation of registration will be provided along with Warranty ID number and a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
REPORT A CLAIM
A FREE “Zero-Stress” Supplemental Drive Train Limited Warranty that guarantees peace-of-mind for consumers who have any concern about their Factory Drive Train Warranty being denied post installation of a Superlift brand lift kit. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.